Is this year the year of a new, top-notch Lennox furnace? With help from the Lennox Winter Promo, new installation projects are an exceptional investment. When you take time to find the ideal make and model, it’s an investment you’ll benefit from for many years
As your trusted team of heating specialists, Kohles & Bach Heating & Cooling boasts a reputation for professional furnace installation in Des Moines. We use our years of experience to recommend brands and features that offer bigger, better performance. And with the Lennox Winter Promo you could also see bigger, better savings! But act fast, as this offer is only available until February 2, 2024. Take a look at a few of the details below and give Kohles & Bach Heating & Cooling a call at 515-207-6569 when you’re ready to request your complimentary quote for 2024 furnace installation!
How Much Can a New Furnace Cost?
Similar to any utility system, it’s worth the time to consider anything that impacts the total cost of a new furnace. These factors are often:
- Proper sizing of the furnace: Large or multistory homes will want a more powerful furnace to adequately heat the entire property. A skilled technician understands how to choose the right size furnace based on your exact heating needs.
- Energy efficiency: Highly efficient furnaces use the least amount of power needed to produce enough heat, reducing energy use with no loss in comfort. Higher performance will mean a higher cost, but lower energy use means savings on your monthly bills. You’d be surprised how much that can add up to!
- Features: Furnaces with innovative features like compatibility with smart thermostats are usually more expensive at first. Don’t forget, however, that such additions can make getting the most from your HVAC system a lot easier.
The core idea is that getting a new heating system is about more than the initial cost – figuring out a rough estimate of lifetime costs is equally as useful. Finally, you can’t wait until the furnace you currently have is on its last leg. Well-timed furnace replacement ensures you aren’t wasting money on repair costs for the older, less efficient model.
4 Advantages of Installing a New Furnace
Investing in a new furnace offers much more for you and your home than just a steady supply of heat. A high-efficiency system can offer other benefits including:
- Efficient energy use translates to lower monthly utility bills: Modern furnaces are built to meet strict energy efficiency standards, helping lower your monthly utility bills.
- Stronger performance with options such as variable-speed motors: Variable-speed motors can adapt their performance to use minimal energy for the requested temperature.
- Compatibility with smart accessories: New furnaces can communicate with smart home accessories like thermostats with smart technology, providing new ways to manage your HVAC system more conveniently.
- Enhanced indoor air quality with better filter designs: The more effective your furnace’s air filter, the better your indoor air quality can be. Air quality is another important part of comfort, and filters help trap mold spores or pollutants.
Start 2024 Off Right with a New Furnace from Kohles & Bach Heating & Cooling
Enhancing your home’s comfort and efficiency is easier than it used to be. With some assistance from the experts at Kohles & Bach Heating & Cooling, all you’ll have to worry about is let us know what you need from your furnace. Our team of expert installers will keep at it until we find and set you up with the furnace that meets those needs.
Ready to start the new year on a cozier note? Request your complimentary quote for new furnace installation today, and don’t forget to take advantage of the Lennox Winter Promo.