Don’t begin your summer without a booked air conditioner tune-up from a Kohles & Bach Heating & Cooling expert. We often overlook HVAC maintenance or never give it a sense of rush, but regular air conditioner service can help your system run well, keeping you cozy and cool all season long. These regular services do more than just keep you comfortable, too – they are also critical for your comfort and wallet.
What do tune-ups do for my home?
- Ensure energy efficiency – Tune-ups keep your air conditioner operating as effectively as possible, therefore keeping your home more comfy. Air conditioners are investments that need to routinely be sustained, just like any other investment, to confirm that you are obtaining all the possible benefits from it.
- Minimize need for repairs – Summers in Des Moines are the nastiest time for an air conditioner to stop working. With annual system maintenance, you won’t have to worry about breakdowns or repairs in the middle of the season. Our experts can look for warnings and indicate problems for your air conditioner and warn you long before any troubles arise.
- Lower expenses – When your air conditioner is working at its peak, you could notice a reduction in your energy bills throughout the year.
What will take place during an air conditioner tune-up?
- Refrigerant charge check – Refrigerant levels need to be just right for your air conditioner to be operating correctly. Too little refrigerant can cause further wear on your system, and too much refrigerant will affect how your air cools. Professionals will always look at these levels during an air conditioner service and regulate things fittingly.
- Filter status check – Air conditioner filters should be exchanged according to the manufacturer’s suggestions, so the sanitation of your filters will always be checked during a tune-up. Dirty filters make your air conditioner to work harder than it needs to and can also force the air in your home to look and feel unclean.
- Coil check – Our professionals will inspect that no dust or other particles have accumulated on the outdoor or indoor coils of your system. This dust can cause air conditioners to use more energy than needed and is important to be cleaned.
- System Operating Check – Our professionals will make sure that all working parts of the air conditioner are running cohesively together.
Our pros at Kohles & Bach Heating & Cooling in Des Moines deliver quality and outstanding air conditioner maintenance, whether it’s just a tune-up or a full-on replacement. They are more than willing to answer any questions you have about your air conditioner at any hour via 515-207-6569.