No matter what part of the year it is, and no matter how cold or hot is it outside, there is one thing that we all count on in our homes: comfort. Essentially, that our air conditioner and furnace will work properly and keep us comfortable. This reliable comfort through the shifts of the seasons can only be reached through regularly scheduled air conditioner service. It’s something that most homeowners delay or forget about, but now is the best time to have your air conditioner checked before the warm spring air turns up. These services on your system not only ensure your comfort, but they also can find and fix potential problems before they fully emerge.
Here are a couple of things you can look for from the professionals during an air conditioner check-up:
- Clean your indoor and outdoor coils to make sure that your system is operating at its peak and that they are free of dust or dirt.
- Check the filters in your system to make sure that there isn’t a dirty filter requiring your system to work harder than it should be, decreasing the energy efficiency of your heating and cooling system.
- Check the refrigerant levels to ensure that they are at the proper levels. Levels of refrigerant that are too high or too low can hinder the efficiency of your system.
- Check the overall system performance to find if there are any potential problems that they might need to look at again moving forward.
- Clean the blower and fan blades for quiet operation of your system.
The professionals at Kohles & Bach Heating & Cooling know precisely how to keep your heating and cooling system running at top performance. You should never have to compromise your comfort because of trouble with your air conditioner – take care of your investment and let our experts at Kohles & Bach Heating & Cooling keep your comfort as their top priority. Give them a call at 515-207-6569 or set up an appointment online to get your heating and cooling system serviced ASAP.